What's new

Unsure of New Astra package.

Hey everyone. I recently ordered 100 Astra sp from Amazon. I am well aware of the lazer engraving change, as I have those already.

This package features the P&G logo, says Astra TM instead of R, and a few other changes.

The blades and wrappers look identical, so probably just an update?
15465690214321264932599.jpg
1546569092438-978381099.jpg

Probably just packaged for sale in Turkey - "Cift Traflı Jilet" is Turkish (though it seems like a bad translation of "double edge blade/Gillette"). I've seen those packages before. Also, a not insignificant number of "Russians" are also native Turkish speakers, so they may even be marketed within Russia. Similarly, Perma Sharp blades have a Turkish writing on the packages. All owned by Gillette/P&G...
You're probably good.

Just different packages for different markets. I have both and can’t tell the difference in shaving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Hopefully just different packaging for different markets. Maybe you could get a tuck of each and give us a performance rating on the blades.

Do people get this worried when Cap'n Crunch or Charmin toilet paper change their packaging?
I don't think most people by their toilet paper online, when it comes to blades I don't buy any in the store and most of my blades come from overseas. And seeing how these go on your face and not your posterior I imagine there is a difference lol for most people

Top Bottom