What's new

Unscented, matte finish

I'm bored with my aftershaves. Can anyone think of any unscented splashes or balms that treat my never ending razor burn and dry to a matte finish?

Vitos pre and post shave cream. It sorted out almost all my ingrowns. As for razor burn try a little tee tree oil mixed with a good helping of Aloe. If it's all the time then you've got too much pressure when shaving. Try differnt blade combos and less pressure.

Oooo, another one which is good and cheap, Lucky Tiger vanishing cream. Big jar small price.

We should work on getting you a comfortable shave first! I would offer the AS splash Speik as one of the most face friendly, low scent that disappears rapidly and is only a modest cost.

Even Mantic59, who is my business partner at Sharpologist, is stumped by my neck's razor burn. Unfortunately, I don't think there's an answer.

I'm bored with my aftershaves. Can anyone think of any unscented splashes or balms that treat my never ending razor burn and dry to a matte finish?
Jim is right. You should eliminate what is causing the razor burn first, not trying to treat the symptoms.

Even Mantic59, who is my business partner at Sharpologist, is stumped by my neck's razor burn. Unfortunately, I don't think there's an answer.
This is 21st century. Sure there is a cure for your razor burn.

I picked up Nivea Sensitive this weekend. Pretty good stuff. Wish it was truly unscented, however.

Top Bottom