What's new

Unpleasant Surprise in Trumper Sample

So I ordered MDC and XPEC from oldtown shaving. Superb speed in terms of delivery of my software. I also got some samples. One of them being a Geo Trumper sampler in a tiny container containing a couple grams of cream. To my dismay however there was about an inch long HAIR in this TINY sampler. Appeared to be human head hair.

I was able to get it out with a toothpick, but I don't know whether or not I should try the sample. What would you do? I mean, its just a sample, so I guess the right move is to throw it out?

Asking the important question here, was the hair appropriately softened?

(I'd toss the sample... PM me your address and I'll PIF you a hair free Trumper coconut or GFT sample if you haven't tried them yet!)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It would not bother me as your just going to apply it on your face & not eat it.! You guys would never eat in a Restaurant again if you only knew what goes on in the kitchen. I worked in several during H.S. & College & was almost barfing a few times when I seen what was going on.

I would take some tweezers, remove the hair, and use as directed. There was a stand up comedian who did a whole routine on how soap is magical. Because your mom is using to wash her unmentionables, your dad is using the same cake to wash his and then they drop you in the tub and hand you the bar. Soap had BETTER be magic and clean off all that memory.

In the end it's softened soap - self disinfecting when used. Kinda like a bar soap used by a family. Just use it.

Chris

I would take some tweezers, remove the hair, and use as directed. There was a stand up comedian who did a whole routine on how soap is magical. Because your mom is using to wash her unmentionables, your dad is using the same cake to wash his and then they drop you in the tub and hand you the bar. Soap had BETTER be magic and clean off all that memory.
:001_smile

It probably fell in during the manufacturing and/or packaging process. Since it's a sample, no big deal to toss it. But if you decided to keep it and use it I doubt you would suffer anything as a result.

Well, if you are about to rub that cream on your face with hair from a dirty boar (or badger or horse), then there may be an issue with perspective here... :)

On the other hand, if you are a synthetic brush user, then by all means throw it out!

Top Bottom