What's new

Unnecessary purchase conundrum...

I'm experiencing a flare up of RAD and have settled on one of two choices.

Either the Fatip Piccolo or a Razorock Game Changer. Fatip, classic old world charm and styling. Razorock...designed by Skynet after the Apocalypse for precise tolerances.

If the choice was yours...how would you roll?

I had a Fatip and only gave it away due to owning two vintage open comb razors. The only thing that has beat an open comb for me, which is very subjective, is a straight razor.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

GC for me. Both are great value though as I think the Fatip are made out of brass(?) If so, it really depends on the shaves it gives you.

If you go Fatip, I’d go Piccolo or Special edition to have both plates.

Have the .68 GC as my daily final pass and clean up, and I’d gladly invest in the .84.

My settling on either or is mostly because each uses respectable metals for construction. No zamak.

Haven't used a GC. I really like how efficient my Fatip Grande is....although I'm struggling with regular, irritation-free shaves on the neck.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Get both and sell the least favorite on the BST!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

What's the difference between the schone nickel and a fatip in nickel? I thought they were essentially the same razor
Comb has fewer teeth, different handle. The plating is really good on my Schone (better than my older Piccolo) but that could just be the luck of the draw.
proxy.php

Top Bottom