What's new

Union Cutlery Spanish Point Help

I know bud im super addicted, no maas here only turtles. :wink: Have you peaked though my threads? I also picked up a nakayama kiita :rolleyes:

HAHA! wow, those are amazing stones. Have you been using it yet? I want one someday, but they're very high on the price scale so I use a coticule instead for finishing.

HAHA! wow, those are amazing stones. Have you been using it yet? I want one someday, but they're very high on the price scale so I use a coticule instead for finishing.

Im in line for a second stone, I have to say the best edge to date. Super sharp but yet super smooth. I compared the scratch patterns under a loupe from what I was using previously to finish. I couldnt be happier :biggrin:

The razor looks to have been manufactured as a 5/8. They were often fat so no one felt cheated. It still looks a bit wider than the 11MM you say it is. More often, that blade shape is called a dish point and the celluloid scales of both razors have what is referred to as the flowing hair pattern. Probably made at the turn of the century. Plus or minus 15 years.

Top Bottom