What's new

Unintended Sale?

[FONT=&amp] For those of us in the US, the recent drop in the Pound versus the Dollar has put British products on sale. As I write this, the Pound is trading at $1.3975 and was ~$1.58 6-months ago. A manufacturer of well-known brushes has one of their more expensive offerings priced at £254.95. That is $356.29 in today’s dollars, which was $402.82 six months ago. [/FONT]

Manchurian is still out of my reach, unfortunately. The only super-premium I have not yet been able to obtain.

Good to see you on the forum, by the way!

Great point. If a US buyer liked this brush at $403, he should love it at $356, that's an 11.7% discount.

I took advantage of this just two days ago on a Duke 3 Manchurian. Nice time to buy.

Me too! Now am just camping by the mailbox. That was a week ago, so I should only have a couple weeks to go.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456417291.906976.jpg

Holding your breath would be a mistake.

+1 ... At the very least, we have to wait for domestic vendors to sell through their stock on hand. Perhaps their next order from British factories will give us better prices, while still maintaining a good profit margin for the US dealers.

Top Bottom