What's new

Underwear

ExOfficio will ruin all other underwear for you. Just make sure to let it air dry, no dryers, or they shrink up. Thankfully the fabric dries in about an hour or two after spin cycle.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
+1 on the UnderArmour. I've got 7 or 8 pairs, just fantastic.
I never thought I would spend $30 on a pair of underwear, but a few years ago I got a $50 gift card to Academy Sports from work, so I figured what the heck. It was my best clothing purchase ever- I am very pleased with the function and quality. The ones i have are the 6 inch boxer briefs, I think I might pick up a 9 inch next for comparison.

On edit- the Heatgear stuff is addictive. I have three long sleeve t shirts and 3 skull caps- they are almost a necessity for wearing a motorcycle jacket and helmet in Texas heat.

I never thought I would spend $30 on a pair of underwear, but a few years ago I got a $50 gift card to Academy Sports from work, so I figured what the heck. It was my best clothing purchase ever- I am very pleased with the function and quality. The ones i have are the 6 inch boxer briefs, I think I might pick up a 9 inch next for comparison.

On edit- the Heatgear stuff is addictive. I have three long sleeve t shirts and 3 skull caps- they are almost a necessity for wearing a motorcycle jacket and helmet in Texas heat.

Ya'll made me pause a moment and realize; when it comes to tactical practicals I'll spend money on clothing gear. Heat management here in 'Hot-lanta' is always foremost in my mind. I just went to the UA website; maybe it's a sale but they're asking 30/2pair.

Thanks for the heads up.

I've been using old coolmax products for years, and they're starting to feel like they've been used for years. It's time to cycle some of that gear out. One thing, do these products have any bactericide properties? I hate to admit it, but after a hard day coolmax can cause odors I don't get with cottons. Any suggestions appreciated.

This is quite a thread- who'd thunk.

I have 5 pairs of ExOfficio and I'm in my 8th year with them. Travelled worldwide, quick to wash in hotel room and dries almost instantly. Having said that I'm ordering a couple of pairs of these
http://www.mypakage.com. Too interesting to resist.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I've had good luck with the C9 line from Champion. I think they may be a Target exclusive product. I have 28" thighs so I usually go with a shorter length or they're too tight at the bottom.

This is quite a thread- who'd thunk.

Having said that I'm ordering a couple of pairs of these
http://www.mypakage.com. Too interesting to resist.

what? the "my junk..." hook?
well Ya! In a NY heartbeat.
Oh wait, we're still talkin about underwear not 'angels'.

(go look, you'll find it.)
Then again, could be the real deal.

I've had good luck with the C9 line from Champion. I think they may be a Target exclusive product. I have 28" thighs so I usually go with a shorter length or they're too tight at the bottom.

+1 on the C9 boxer briefs. The JKY by Jockey from Target are also very good.

Another vote for Ex Officio boxer briefs. They're expensive, compared to cotton briefs, but sometimes Amazon has them cheaper.

Top Bottom