What's new

Underwear

I'm looking for a boxer brief that won't creep up my legs. Maybe I'm old fashioned looking at the new boxer briefs, many of the choices do not have a fly is this the new trend in mens underwear?

I have worn Hanes and Fruit of the Loom, boxer briefs and they creep up my legs. The Fruit of the Loom is the worse.

Any suggestions?

things that insult me these days: when a clothing supply thinks 26 $ per pair underwear are customary and reasonable.
(Duluth in point of fact.)

This is either a ploy for 'they'll pay whatever we charge because - well, because!'
or
Inflation has gotten so bad that my impression becomes a day's operating expenses really are 100 bucks, and nothing on any service call under 1000 is untrained labor coming to steal by shameless lack of ability.

anyway... I'm sorry, what was the subject again?

Unfortunately it does seem to be a trend of not having a fly cut. I had the same issue with Hanes and FoTL (plus they dont stay soft for long), but the Hanes X-Temp tagless boxer briefs stay put very well and are very soft. ExOfficio stays put and is a really comfortable lycra mesh type material. Both of those have flies. Adidas Sport Performance are great as well, but do not have a fly. They also tend to get a bit hot in my opinion.

Brooks Brothers. I met George Hamilton years ago (I was actually looking for boxers at Neiman Marcus) and he said 'BB, trust me, they are the best boxers'. That was great advice and they last for years and I mean years. Ymmv, but some of mine are nearing a decade.

I have big thighs (hockey player) so I suffer from the creep. I like the Jockey sport ones, which are kind of a spandex poly blend. Comfortable, light, wicking, cooling, etc. They are around $25 for two. As a cheap alternative, Target's C9 by Champion has two for $15, not as good quality but not bad.

I also have thunder thighs from cycling and being a sprinter in much younger days. I've had good luck with the Champion boxer briefs at good ole Costco. They have the fly and don't seem to climb up much. Good luck on your quest for the perfect pair.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
things that insult me these days: when a clothing supply thinks 26 $ per pair underwear are customary and reasonable.
(Duluth in point of fact.)

This is either a ploy for 'they'll pay whatever we charge because - well, because!'
or
Inflation has gotten so bad that my impression becomes a day's operating expenses really are 100 bucks, and nothing on any service call under 1000 is untrained labor coming to steal by shameless lack of ability.

anyway... I'm sorry, what was the subject again?
One I can recommend for $30 a pair are UnderArmour Heatware. I currently have 3 pair and want more. They are great, and do help keep you cool. One of mine is two years old with no signs of wear. Of course, I don't put them in the dryer (they air dry rather quickly) so that probably helps with longevity

I've had great luck with Calvin Klein boxer briefs. Comfortable and no creep. I'm wearing some right now! A little pricey but they have sales quite often.

Top Bottom