What's new

Unchosen's Lime Veg!

I mixed up a small batch (5ml each) a couple days ago, and tried it this morning. Out of the bottle all I smelled was lime, and a faint hint of lilac. I thought, "Oh no, what have I done to The VEG????" I applied it and the lime was quite strong at first, with the lilac struggling to come through. Then after a short while the Lime died off, just like it always does (very fleeting). After that, All I was left with was the VEG.... pure glorious VEG. The VEG conquers all!

It was a nice mix, and I'll use it up, but there was no blending of scents. To me, the two were both there unchanged by one another. The lime shined bright, then burnt out. The lilac's steady course maintained true. I won't mix any more of this up, but it was a fun little experiment.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Hm, that's 50/50. And was glycerin added? That gives moisturizing and longevity.

What I think it does is wash out the powdery element I object to, and replace it with lime- which I love.

Lime-floral with some improved hang time is what I'm getting- I think- at 75 Veg/25 Lime Sec.

If you don't like the venerable Veg, it's an option, anyway.

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Mixed up more Lime Veg today, having 3017-ed it months ago.

Lilac Vegetal is not in the rotation, but the recent threads got me curious. Opened the bottle from storage and took a whiff ... same overwhelming powdery scent- hasn't gotten better.

In a decanter, added about 60% Veg, 40% Lime Sec; added 10 drops glycerin. Shake.

After the morning's shave, this fresh Lime Veg scent has me thinking of spring ... and not the tornado watch we're under. :001_huh:

AA

Top Bottom