What's new

Unbranded Weber handles.

... are back on the Bay. Classic, Bulldog and Wave.

Bought a bulldog a month ago, and just bought a Wave. Now, I've got to order an actual Weber with a Classic handle. Gonna have to keep my eyes on the mail, and intercept the packages before SWMBO gets to em.:sneaky2:

I read somewhere that Weber Razor Company is located in O'Fallon, Missouri. This e-bay seller is located in... O'Fallon, Missouri. Perhaps this is Weber's e-bay store even though it doesn't say so.

... are back on the Bay. Classic, Bulldog and Wave.

Bought a bulldog a month ago, and just bought a Wave. Now, I've got to order an actual Weber with a Classic handle. Gonna have to keep my eyes on the mail, and intercept the packages before SWMBO gets to em.:sneaky2:
Ship 'em to work, that's what I do to evade the War Department.

weber still sells handles though do they not? and they sell them for more $ than these so not sure why they would sell these at a lower cost and undercut themselves. i personally feel there is something else going on than that but its just thoughts......

I found and ordered 2 of the classic handles but could not find a Bulldog or Wavy on Ebay. The classics cost me $22 each. I think they are $38 at the Weber website.

Top Bottom