What's new

UK Wilkinson Sword Blades

Hi Guys
First post. New to DE shaving. Purchased Futur, happy, though appears head is mis-aligned as on side is definately more aggressive. Contacted Merkur, no reply. On a happy note, my Italian barber, Luigi, Salondini, Glasgow, got me 100 Wilk'son blades,(Made in England) for £8.40 (GBP) Bargain?

Hi Guys
First post. New to DE shaving. Purchased Futur, happy, though appears head is mis-aligned as on side is definately more aggressive. Contacted Merkur, no reply. On a happy note, my Italian barber, Luigi, Salondini, Glasgow, got me 100 Wilk'son blades,(Made in England) for £8.40 (GBP) Bargain?

£8.40 is pretty good (they are around 50-60p for a five pack normally - although you will see them routinely up to £1.99 for 5 :eek:)

I've only ever seen the German Wilkinsons on sale in the U.K.
I've tried them but don't particularly like them -neither sharp nor smoothe enough.

I've only ever seen the German Wilkinsons on sale in the U.K.
I've tried them but don't particularly like them -neither sharp nor smoothe enough.
Hi Paul
Go to a traditional barber and ask if he can source the W/Sword blades (made in England) My barber kindly got me 100 in tower pack, in boxes of 5 blades for £8.40. Result! Research on various forums seems to rate the UK blades.

Good luck

I was in a chemist shop a day back buying some face wash and happened to ask if they had any double edged blades as I cant help doing ... after much wondering and asking each other they pulled a box of wilkinson swords out from under the cabinet and the pharmacist says " 15pence a pack (thats 22cents for a pack of 5) !" I took 5 packs as i have a fair few in back up already ...

I quite like em though as they give me a fairly clean gentle shave with a couple of razors but im thinking of going back to buy the rest of em !

Maybe I should ask for a discount on the remainder of 'em ! :w00t:

Top Bottom