What's new

UK PIF - Gillette razor, Tabac soap, blades, boar brush, Shulton Old Spice and.... a nice bottle.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I have been the lucky recipient of some great PIFs thanks to the generosity of the B&B membership so now is my chance to return the compliment. Postage and packing is included but this is UK only due to postal regulations and is open to any UK member, just say 'I am in'. I am not sure if there will be any interest as there is a limited UK B&B membership and these are modest items, so I will leave this running for a couple of weeks and then make a random draw. The winner will be contacted by PM to supply a postal address. So, here is the offer:
  • A vintage made in England Gillette tech razor in perfect condition.
  • A sample of Tabac soap scooped from an unused puck and pressed into a tub.
  • A Wilkinson Sword boar brush, several years old, pretty soft, never been used.
  • A couple of packs of blades.
20210220_135757.jpg

Hold on.... what about the aftershave?

Also included is a 1977 limited edition Queen Elizabeth II Silver Jubilee Shulton Old Spice 200ml aftershave with about 50% remaining. This is as shown, without the original outer packaging and was purchased used so I cannot vouch for the content but it smells right and original to me. I have three others like this, in their original packaging, and they are great display pieces; with the sunlight behind the bottle it will cast a beautiful blue light around your shave den. You can always purchase new or vintage Shulton Old Spice and decant into this lovely bottle if you wish. Good luck 👍

20210220_135833.jpg

20210220_135912.jpg

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Fair play to you, Richard. That's quite a generous offer. I have Techs from every era and my absolute personal fave to use is one of those aluminium British Techs from the 70s. A nimble and lightweight shaver. Always get a great shave with it. Those blue glass bottles from the Jubilee are gorgeous. I'm in the States so I'm not in for this PIF but that bottle alone might be worth the price of a round-trip airline ticket so I can come collect it myself!

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
A generous PIF! I just posted that I was interested in trying Shulton Old Spice, that bottle is a big time stunner. I’m in Canada, so not in, but good luck to all who enter!

I'm in.

It was the humble Tech that initially caught my eye (I have a Made in China modern day one, but lack a vintage example), but that Jubilee Old Spice bottle is beautiful! Very generous.

Top Bottom