What's new

UK only PIF: Five Piece Shaving Set (including user grade 1940s Gillette Flat Bottom Tech)

Here it is:
GFBT-5piece-set-PIF_2021-10-13.jpg

1. Brush: Semogue 2020 Best Badger 22/54, a lather monster (used four times)​
  2. Soap: Orange Empire (used once)​
  3. Razor: 1940s Gillette Flat Bottom Tech (much used but still in perfect shaving condition)​
  4. Blades: 5 x Gillette Silver Blue​
  5. ASL: Orange Empire (used three times)​
  6. and NO, you can't have my white rabbit. :001_tt2:

PIF RULES:
  1. You must have a UK mailing address
  2. you must post "I'm in," and
  3. in that post you must say why you would like the set (briefly or at length).
It would be appreciated if the winner acknowledges receipt of the PIF on this thread, but that isn't a rule. :biggrin:

Good luck! :punk:

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
A very generous and welcome UK PIF! Respectfully not in as I have too much stuff already. Be aware that it may be difficult to send the aftershave to a UK address if you are not based in the UK yourself. 👍

That is a brilliant setup for some lucky person, there are years of good shaves left on it. It would make an ideal Christmas present for a beginner. Respectfully not in.

👍❤️ Well in Cal.

Reactions: Cal
Thank you, but... I'd like answers to Rules 2 and 3 (in the OP) please. Or am I missing something? :001_unsur
My err, I'll rephrase then... Brilliant PiF Cal ! Gleefully and thankfully In for the lot !
Thank you, but... I'd like answers to Rules 2 and 3 (in the OP) please. Or am I missing something? :001_unsur
My apologies, definitely Blighty denizen, I'm definitely IN -if permitted- and been eyeballing a flat bottom tech since time forgotten now, on top of that, lost touch with a natural brush as I have switched almost completely to synths.

Reactions: Cal
Top Bottom