What's new

UK/international site 'Style and Grooming'

I stumbled across this site about three months ago - exactly the same as now, out of stock for everything and no pricing information for most of the product lines.

Myself and Joel ordered Limited Edition Thiers Issard razors from these guys last year. They were showing as in stock when we ordered them, when in fact they didn't have any. It took us quite a few irate emails and the odd threat to get our money refunded.

Of course, they may have satisfied customers too...

Myself and Joel ordered Limited Edition Thiers Issard razors from these guys last year. They were showing as in stock when we ordered them, when in fact they didn't have any. It took us quite a few irate emails and the odd threat to get our money refunded.

Of course, they may have satisfied customers too...

Hahahaha, they then said: 'better be safe than sorry' and changed the status on every product to 'out of stock'. I'm sorry about your ordeal though, that is the sort of operation that internet shopping does not need. Luckily, there are so many other good examples.

Heh. I don't think they were trying to con me, just a case of a web store where maybe they stopped checking their emails for a few days, it was starting to worry me a little though but they came good in the end.

AFAIK they refunded joel too a few days after me.

They were MAJOR A-holes about the whole issue.... I cannot warn you fellas enough - stay away from them, they're really horrible.

Top Bottom