What's new

Ugly practice brush handle PIF #3

Jay, these things just keep getting better and better. Thanks for adding your piece to the shaving world. They are really are amazing pieces. And BTW, the Star Spangled Badger is working amazingly. The handle is a perfect size for control, without being overbearing.

Do you have a gallery of the handles that you have turned anywhere for us to take a look at in one consolidated place?

Thanks Chris. I don't have a collection and in fact don't even have photos of all the ones I've made. Much like Brushguy told me when I chatted with him once, my earlier ones left a lot to be desired. I'd be embarrassed to show them now!

24MM Tuxedo would fit the hole I think. I think Jay mentioned that he typically cuts the hole for a 24mm. I think the black and while would look really awesome on that handle.

A 24mm without a glue bumb will fit, and I've never seen a glue bump on a synth so.... But either will look just fine. If you prefer a 22mm then by all means go with it.

Missed it again. Congrats to the winner.

Same here. Good news is that if @CigarSmoka keeps on PIFing "ugly" handles soon everyone will have one, and then maybe, just maybe I will be able to win one only because I will be the sole remaining eligible participant. But knowing my luck I will miss the PIF entirely and still lose. On the other hand his skills may rise to the point of continual perfection and the PIFs will cease to exist and I will still be without one of his "uglies"

All joking aside the handles all look pretty darn good to me and I hope all of the winners enjoy them for years to come.

@rbergum95 - I still have plenty of blanks poured from leftover resin, and I'm bound to have more not turn out the way I hope so there should be some fuel to keep the fire burning for awhile. I've still got 10 blanks on my workbench waiting for their turn to go into a PIF, some much uglier than others!

@rbergum95 - I still have plenty of blanks poured from leftover resin, and I'm bound to have more not turn out the way I hope so there should be some fuel to keep the fire burning for awhile. I've still got 10 blanks on my workbench waiting for their turn to go into a PIF, some much uglier than others!
download (1).jpg

Top Bottom