What's new

Ugly practice brush handle PIF #3

I just finished this one. It stands just over 1.75" high and has a 1" hole drilled 17mm deep which will accept a 22mm-24mm knot provided the 24mm doesn't have a significant glue bump. If the winner would rather send me a knot to set I'll be happy to.

Rules

1. CONUS ONLY
2. You haven't won a brush PIF from me before, or been gifted one.
3. You understand that it doesn't include the knot. It's mine. You can't have it.
4. I reserve the right to change the rules at any time to suit my needs best.

Reply with "I'm in". I'll let it run until interest wanes then choose a winner using random.org

IMG_1512.JPG IMG_1513.JPG IMG_1514.JPG IMG_1515.JPG
IMG_1511.JPG

The last five years I have had the privilege of leading teams to do work in remote locations in Uganda. The red, black and yellow strips (national colors)bring to mind special memories of the people and the country. I like it!

I'm in.

Not in, as I'm not a fan of shorter handles, but I actually think it's pretty cool looking. I think you're getting better at this. Really nice work.

well huh, I didn't think I would, but that handle calls to me...
I'm in.
interesting how the resin appears to have some crystalization and a bit of depth in a number of the strata.
I also like the differental rounding of the ends; one on the grip, and a very smooth turn to the vase for inserting the knot.

oh dear, sounds like I'd need to come up with a nice shavemac too... I wonder what Rudy would recommend if it were his?

The last five years I have had the privilege of leading teams to do work in remote locations in Uganda. The red, black and yellow strips (national colors)bring to mind special memories of the people and the country. I like it!

I'm in.

I'm in as an additional entry for @ccpastork. If I win, send it to him. I will surrender future rights of entry.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Jay , I really like the shape and I think the colors really pop
Nice Finish ,looks like Glass !
Jay I hate to do this but I would love to have a @CigarSmoka Brush
I'm in !

Really like this one, looks like an ergonomic shape and the color pattern is reminiscent of a coral snake.

I'm in.

Top Bottom