What's new

Ugly cars, I mean really ugly cars

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
What's your vote for a truely ugly car? My vote goes to the BMW i3
proxy.php

I've seen that car at a red light not long ago. If it didnt have the BMW emblem, i would have never known.

My vote goes to the honda ridgeline "truck". What a terrible design in my opinion.

Nissan has some really bad ones right now with the Cube and the Juke, and Peugot's are always terrible, but this one has got to be the worst:

$Tata-MAGIC-IRIS.jpg

captp

I've seen that car at a red light not long ago. If it didnt have the BMW emblem, i would have never known.

My vote goes to the honda ridgeline "truck". What a terrible design in my opinion.
The Ridgeland is Pretty Ugly, but I think The Element blows it away for overall ugly

Pontiac Aztek

proxy.php
Yep, pretty damn ugly

captp

Some background on my choice. I was walking down to the tobacco shop a week or two ago and saw this incredibly ugly car parked about 30 feet ahead. I said to myself "Self, that is a seriously ugly car, with a capital U". Then I saw it was a BWM. It was so damn ugly I couldn't bring myself to look at it long enough to see what model it was. About an hour later when I was over the initial initial shock I looked it up on the Internet. I searched ugly BMW and there it was. It was still ugly enough to give me nightmares. I don't think there is enough eye bleach in the world to wipe that image out of my mind

captp

Definitely up there, Eeyore. Is that the Netherlands contribution to ugly cars?

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
https://chivethethrottle.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/***-wed-04_24_13-920-45.jpg?w=920&h=672

proxy.php

proxy.php

captp

I don't know how you do it, Ouch. You always bring the best stuff to the party

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Yikes, not having seen one since maybe the 60's, I had forgotten how truly execrable the Citroens were.

Technically not a car here (you need a motorbike licence to drive it), but the Reliant Robin deserves a spot in this list as well, of course.

Top Bottom