What's new

UFO Handle just arrived

Pics! Pics! Oh wait..... No pics! I have a problem...... My name is Phil....... And I'm a .......shave a holic.

Ok here you go.

$IMG_1501.jpg$IMG_1502.jpg$IMG_1503.jpg$IMG_1504.jpg

I was really surprised by the grip. It is not at all what I thought it would be. Despite its looks of a rugged grip it is very smooth.

Surprised at how big it is compared to the Tradere. Let us know which you prefer after you've given the new one a few tries.

Surprised at how big it is compared to the Tradere. Let us know which you prefer after you've given the new one a few tries.

Will do. I like longer handles, so in my correspondence I requested a handle that was around the length of the tradere. UFO assistant recommended the Kaiser. So far he was right. I will report back and let you know if that is still the case.

Chickened out on the r41, but used it with my Fatip. It was fantastic. I applied zero pressure and it mowed down the whiskers effortlessly. Heftier than my Tradere. May be too heavy for the R41.

Will do. I like longer handles, so in my correspondence I requested a handle that was around the length of the tradere. UFO assistant recommended the Kaiser. So far he was right. I will report back and let you know if that is still the case.

Ah, I didn't know that was "the Kaiser". I like the specs on that one too. So now will be really interested in how it feels in use. It's heavy so how will that affect it when paired with a good head?

Wow nice handle for sure, looks likes a combo of a british style No.
66 handle and the smooth bands remind me of the old type razors.

Where can these handles be picked up at? Whats the weight? What did it run you?

Thanks for sharing :eek:)

Top Bottom