What's new

FS UFO Goliath, Pils, Semogue lot, Fatip v1+v2 lot - worldwide shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen,

Relisting some unsold items from a previous thread.

All products are gently used in a large rotation and are in great shape or better. Original boxes included whenever available (see individual listings). I am the original owner for all items except the Pils, which I bought several years ago off the BST and have used it sparingly.

Items will ship from Turkey using registered mail. Shipping charges to USA, EU, UK or Australia included. I will ship to other countries - please consult. Estimated delivery in about 10-15 working days depending on the speed of your local mail.

Paypal only (G&S fees included). Payments in USD for USA members and in EUROS (adjusted for the exchange rate) for others

1. UFO Goliath stainless steel handle $240: unobtanium and very hard to come by. In pristine condition, I never got used to its heft and much prefer my other lighter UFOs. Original box and certificate of authenticity included

IMG-3842.jpg

IMG-3843.jpg

2. Pils 101E stainless steel matte $175: unique razor to this day(hammer of Thor), and shaves very well (gentle but efficient). Easy to get used to the angle

IMG-3839.jpg

IMG-3840.jpg

IMG-3841.jpg

3. A pair of Fatip Grandes - v1 Open Comb in Gold (used 1X, I have another Piccolo v1 in Nickel that I prefer. Discontinued and hard to come by, the v1 is more aggressive than the v2); plus a v2 Gentile Closed Comb in Chrome finish (used a handful of times. Again, I prefer my Piccolo in Nickel/Gold) - $55 for both Fatips

I will include the Muhle R41 head (used 4X) in the photo to any purchase for an extra $15 (not sold separately)

IMG-3835.jpg

4. Semogue brushes - SOC Cherry 2-band badger (used 2X), Taj Boar (brand new), 1305 (broken in) and 610 (broken in) - $90 for the whole lot. I am willing to sell the 2-band separately. The others are not worth the shipping costs.

IMG-3832.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom