What's new

U.K. And EU Brotherhood

I have set this up for us local uk fellows and our EU brethren to share our love of razors, soaps and brushes. Specially designed to enable us to PIF each other, and such. This follows on from my question in regards to a uk thread last week.
I have already done my PIF ( search travellers PIF and give it a go, apparently it is a doozy one ).
I have built it lets see who comes [emoji1303]

Nice to see you all here gentlemen, I look forward to getting to know you all a bit better and engaging in a bit of banter! [emoji1303]

So where is everyone from? I am based in Gloucestershire in the UK, I use this forum via my phone so my profile is a bit lacking. I need to log in on my laptop but it has got to the point where it needs so many updates I am consciously avoiding using it [emoji23] feel free to ask any questions though!

It's easy enough to put your location in the basic info that accompanies each post - just go to My Profile-->About Me and edit accordingly.

Looks like we've got a couple of others from around Glawster....

It's a good idea
I'm from England, but I moved to Palmanova, Mallorca for 10 years ago, and never left the island since

It's easy enough to put your location in the basic info that accompanies each post - just go to My Profile-->About Me and edit accordingly.

Looks like we've got a couple of others from around Glawster....

Happy days ... You a fan of the cherry's and Whites?

I originally posted it there but the Moderator moved it to General for easier viewing, if it gets enough interest it will get a sticky [emoji1303]

Top Bottom