What's new

Type G Injector

I dusted off my type 6 injector. I haven't shaved with it in about 7-8 years. I cleaned it up and loaded it with a "chick".

Awesome shave! I start to get stubble breaking up the bbs after about 4 hours with my normal Tech. This gave me an extra 2 hours. Not bad at all. No irritation, one small cut. Great razor!

I had forgotten how zippy these little guys are. Very nice to use!

Definitely agree. I own about 20 razors, DE and SE, and the Schick G is my favorite. I have two G-1s and they shave wonderfully. Almost impossible to nick yourself using them. Mine have Bakelite handles which are retro cool.

My favorite injector is my G8 type. I love the E2 type too - but the G8 is milder and the perfect daily razor.

The plastic handle of the G8 has more depth that is hard to capture in photos. It is more beautiful then I originally thought.

My favorite injector is my G8 type. I love the E2 type too - but the G8 is milder and the perfect daily razor.

The plastic handle of the G8 has more depth that is hard to capture in photos. It is more beautiful then I originally thought.

I dig my G8 as well. I2 Hydro-Magic is also a winner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dig my G8 as well. I2 Hydro-Magic is also a winner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The G8 is also my favorite in the E and G line due to the handle being more ergonomic, I find the early smooth Bakelite and later plastic handles can get a little slippery but not the G8.

Top Bottom