What's new

Two Years on the forum Everyready 1924 Shovel Head PIF

Thank you @tylehman. Always wanted a shovel head.
Congrats on your 2 year at B&B.
You made my Day. Long trying day at work. This just made That all GO AWAY. LOL Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you @tylehman. Always wanted a shovel head.
Congrats on your 2 year at B&B.
You made my Day. Long trying day at work. This just made That all GO AWAY. LOL Thank you.

Sorry thank you too guys for the congrats.

Just got it. Will shave with it here shortly. Am home sick from work today. But never to Sick to Shave.
proxy.php

Just got it. Will shave with it here shortly. Am home sick from work today. But never to Sick to Shave.
proxy.php

Congrats! Mail call on a sick day must surely make you feel a little bit better!

That's a different looking handle - similar to a lot of the "thread tapper" handles I've seen, but it looks like it has more sides, and not every corner is notched. I think all the ones I've seen have 6 or 8 sides. How many does that one have, 10 or 12?

Congrats! Mail call on a sick day must surely make you feel a little bit better!

That's a different looking handle - similar to a lot of the "thread tapper" handles I've seen, but it looks like it has more sides, and not every corner is notched. I think all the ones I've seen have 6 or 8 sides. How many does that one have, 10 or 12?

Looks like 10 sides.

it is a common handle for the small ever-readys but now that you mention it does look like a tread tap on the sides.

i hope you like it, and if so you may find our self buying a nicer one. i found out how to fix it from here on B&B, yet another thing i have learned here. and even though the fix cost more than the razor, i still did it just to see if it could be done.... i hope it holds up, at least you should get a chance to try out this classic SE razor.

What a great shave. 3 pass BBS right out of the Gate.
This is one heck of a razor.
I will buy some of them stainless steel blades today.
Thank you so much @tylehman. Supper PIF.
proxy.php

so glad it worked out for you, and the stainless blades really can make a big difference. the shovelheads are awesome little razors and have a well deserved reputation with some here on B&B.

i was also using Tabac today :)

Top Bottom