What's new

FSOT Two Turn-N-Shave Badger Brushes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn-N-Shave resin/wood hybrid brush with V4 26mm FTip knot:

Up for sale is a Turn-N-Shave brush with a V4 26mm FTip knot. This knot is one of the softest knots I've ever felt, very "gelly". Loft height is 49.5mm
Brush is lightly used and has been sterilized with an antibacterial soap and a zinc pyrithione shampoo.
Price: $100 (knot alone costs $65)

Turn-N-Shave brush with 24mm tips knot

Up for sale/trade is a Turn-N-Shave brush with a 24mm tips knot. This knot has to be the softest knot I've ever felt, very "gelly". Size is 24mm which is more than enough for 3 passes. Loft height is 49mm.
Brush is lightly used and has been sterilized with an antibacterial soap and a zinc pyrithione shampoo.
Would consider trading for a limited edition Simpson Chubby 2 synthetic (no ivory handles please as I already have one of those) or a Charcoal Goods magnum handle in the bright brass finish.
Price: $80

Out of curiosity, did you not like the performance of these? I know they just traded pretty recently over on DFS, I was watching them there but never used a Tips knot so would be interested to know if you got them and just knew the knots weren't going you work for you right away.

I actually traded with a friend of mine since he wanted a brush I had for sale. I'm not a fan of gell tipped knots and have been moving towards synthetics lately, so my plan was always to sell these once I received them.

I actually traded with a friend of mine since he wanted a brush I had for sale. I'm not a fan of gell tipped knots and have been moving towards synthetics lately, so my plan was always to sell these once I received them.
Both of you have too many great brushes man! I’ve bought a few from Stephen too, he’s a good dude. I think these handles are really awesome looking, GLWTS

Both of you have too many great brushes man! I’ve bought a few from Stephen too, he’s a good dude. I think these handles are really awesome looking, GLWTS
Believe or nor I only have one "premium" badger. The rest of my brushes are boars and synthetics (and one horse).
Steve is a good dude in deed.

Thanks!

Would consider trading for any of the following:
A limited edition Simpson Chubby 2 synthetic (no ivory handles please as I already have one of those).
Charcoal Goods magnum or stinger handle in the bright brass finish.
Charcoal Goods stainless steel stinger handle.
Charcoal Goods Gen 2 Level 3 base plate in either copper or stainless steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom