What's new

Two things caught my eye...

...and then I was sold when I turned the shoes over. The story begins with me stopping by my local Salvation Army Family Store. While strolling around I see out of the corner of my eye a pair of shoes in my favorite color, Cognac, and they have a pair of wooden shoe trees!

On closer inspection I see they are a pair of Florsheim Imperial cap toe shoes with Good Year welted leather soles! Now, they are definitely rough around the edges as you can see.
P1070993.JPG
P1070995.JPG
P1070996.JPG
P1070999.JPG
P1070997.JPG

But, I figured with a little Saphir Creme 1925 in Cognac and some elbow grease I could resuscitate them. So, here is the final product -

P1080001.JPG
P1080011.JPG
P1080012.JPG
P1080005.JPG

And, for only $13 out-the-door I think the shoes were a bargain!

Tim

How do they compare to Allen Edmund shoes? I only have one pair of AEs, but I would love another of like quality.

Congrats on the great deal.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

How do they compare to Allen Edmund shoes? I only have one pair of AEs, but I would love another of like quality.

Congrats on the great deal.

I have several Allen Edmunds shoes and as far as my feet can discern, these Florsheim Imperial shoes are just as comfortable as my AE cap toe shoes.

Tim

I have several Allen Edmunds shoes and as far as my feet can discern, these Florsheim Imperial shoes are just as comfortable as my AE cap toe shoes.

Tim
Thanks for the information. I would like to get a black pair of dress shoes that will last more than two years. My AE shoes were a gift, and are quite comfortable.

Top Bottom