What's new

FS Two razors and six brushes: Vision PAA RR Trumper Vie-Long Shavemac Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling off a bunch of stuff I don't use anymore, all prices are shiped CONUS via USPS first class, I prefer to keep all sales in that area if possible. My Paypal is not set up for "goods & services" (and I'm not going to change the account just for a few BST items, my taxes are complicated enough already), sorry.

None of these brushes were shedders in my use. All were thoroughly rinsed out before being stored, but are a little dusty, so would benefit from a shampoo/spa treatment. For shipping, I'll wrap each brush in paper to protect the knots. The razors and the Omega and Shavemac brushes will get boxes, the $6 brushes will go in bubble pack mailers.

Merkur Vision adjustable DE razor, has a couple tiny blemishes in the finish, you can see one in the image at the top of the "S". Excellent condition otherwise. $100

merkurvision.JPG

PAA Prismatic DE razor, shaved less than 20 times, like new. $15

paaprismatic.JPG

Omega 615 badger brush, either silvertip, or super badger bristle depending on who you believe. This is a very cushy brush, too soft for my taste. Some paint separation or glue voids internally (this was there when new), but knot is rock solid. Probably less than 50 shaves on this one. Measured knot size 21mm, loft 42mm. $30

omega615.JPG

Shavemac custom in pure. purchased in late 2019, maybe 20 shaves total? Too floppy for my taste (not awfully floppy, but I face lather exclusively). Fan shaped knot measures 20mm, 44mm loft. $35

shavemacpurea.JPG
shavemacpureb.JPG

RazoRock Disruptor synthetic. less than 10 shaves. Knot 24mm, 55mm loft. $6

disruptora.JPG
disruptorb.JPG

Geo. F. Trumper pure badger. Handle has a couple small dings (from banging against the scuttle?). Knot 22mm, 52mm loft. $6

trumperpure.JPG

Vie-Long travel sized horse brush. Only holds one full pass of lather, but IMO the low loft makes it a better face lathering brush than larger horse knots. Knot 18mm, loft 42mm. $6

vielonghorse.JPG

No-name pure badger brush. Nice solid handle, might be turned, rather than molded? Knot 21mm, loft 52mm. $6

nonamepure.JPG

I’m a little confused what it meanS when you say My Paypal is not set up for "goods & services"... when someone sends you money, they have the option to select if they’re paying for goods or services, or if they’re sending to friends & family. At least for me, I’m never paid someone and had it say they’re only set up to receive F&F payments.

I’m a little confused what it meanS when you say My Paypal is not set up for "goods & services"... when someone sends you money, they have the option to select if they’re paying for goods or services, or if they’re sending to friends & family. At least for me, I’m never paid someone and had it say they’re only set up to receive F&F payments.

As a Paypal user, if you wish to accept G&S payments you must submit your SS# to Paypal, who will then generate tax documents for any accepted payments via that method, on the assumption that you are selling said goods & services as part of the retail trade.

As a Paypal user, if you wish to accept G&S payments you must submit your SS# to Paypal, who will then generate tax documents for any accepted payments via that method, on the assumption that you are selling said goods & services as part of the retail trade.
Interesting, maybe that’s a new thing I’ve never gotten one of those from them. Regardless, GLWTS there’s definitely some nice offers here!

Trumper, RazoRock Disruptor and No-Name brushes SOLD

Vie-Long travel brush, Omega 615 silvertip and Shavemac Pure badger brushes still available

Attachments

• omega615.JPG
    omega615.JPG
    199 KB · Views: 13
  • shavemacpurea.JPG
    shavemacpurea.JPG
    170.3 KB · Views: 13
  • shavemacpureb.JPG
    shavemacpureb.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 14
  • vielonghorse.JPG
    vielonghorse.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 14
I never knew this........

“Why Does PayPal Ask for SSN Details When It is Not a Bank?
PayPal asks for SSN because it needs the data for sales or credit information. You do not need to provide your social security number for buying transactions. Legally, you are not obligated to supply the number as a buyer.

Does PayPal Require SSN?

PayPal requires SSN because if you sell and use PayPal, you must add an SSN or your EIN (federal tax ID number) if you sell over $20,000 per year, AND record 200 selling transactions annually, whichever happens first.

The IRS requires that PayPal send sellers who record 200 transactions AND sell $20,000 or more in services or products an IRS form 1099. Your income should be reported at this level. This is the reason for PayPal requiring SSN.”

...and as a Paypal user who has received less than $500 in payments over a span of time that began in the first year of Paypal's existence, I see no reason to give them *more* of my personal/financial info.

Two very nice brushes and one decent travel brush remain: Omega, Shavemac and Vie-Long are re still available!

This post is far enough down the BST thread that it's time to close it... The remaining brushes are still available and will probably be re-posted when I find some more stuff to get rid of.

Thanks to all who viewed, asked and purchased!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom