What's new

Two new cologned by L'Occitane

Hey Folks,

FYI- From what I understand, L'Occitane is coming out with two new scents on the 17th as part of a new collection. One is cedar based and the other neroli. I had a chance to sample the cedar variety and found it quite pleasant- woodsy, masculine, classy. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

Oh man...I can see an acquisition in the not too distant future. Both of them sound very intriguing. I am coo coo for Neroli. I think Castile and JF are my favorite scents.

Oh man...I can see an acquisition in the not too distant future. Both of them sound very intriguing. I am coo coo for Neroli. I think Castile and JF are my favorite scents.

Bob, you should give C&S Neroli a try. It's a great scent too.

Hey Folks,

FYI- From what I understand, L'Occitane is coming out with two new scents on the 17th as part of a new collection. One is cedar based and the other neroli. I had a chance to sample the cedar variety and found it quite pleasant- woodsy, masculine, classy. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

Hi Rick. How did you come to find this out? Just curious. I think it is great news. I have sampled the L'occitane edts and they are truly underrated and a fantastic bargain at their price point.

Regards, Todd

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Hi Rick. How did you come to find this out? Just curious. I think it is great news. I have sampled the L'occitane edts and they are truly underrated and a fantastic bargain at their price point.

Regards, Todd

+1 - at about 42.00 for 3.4 oz it is really on par with C&E prices and the quality is outstanding.

Regards, Todd

Todd,

I was in a local L'Occitane a few weeks ago stocking up on Cade aftershave balm and the woman behind the counter added a few samples to my purchase. One of them was a men's scent that I wasn't familiar with (Cedar), even though I'm pretty familiar with their lineup. I thought this curious, came back to my computer and checked up on it to find no information about the scent. Fast forward two weeks and my girlfriend was at C&E at a different mall, purchasing me a BBB and after that walked into a L'Occitane next door and inquired about the sample I had gotten. They gave her the background information about the upcoming launch and samples of 3 out of the 4 new scents (2 womens, 2 mens).

Thanks Rick. Way to reconnoitre for us! Cedar sounds fantastic. It should be the perfect compliment to the Cade soap and a/s splash.

Regards, Todd

Top Bottom