What's new

Two important upcoming dates 2022

Sounds cool! I'll have to remember those. I do most of my letter writing with the typewriters these days. Even with practice my handwriting is horrible. I do like to use the fountain pens for signatures.

Fill your pens and mark these dates on your calendars: September 1: World Letter Writing Day and October 1: World Postcard Day

I figured if anyone would be interested in promoting these special days it would be you folks on this forum!!
Thank you for the heads up! If anyone would like a letter or a post card, PM me your address.

Just a reminder, World Postcard day is October 1st! I found a couple of tourist type stores and drug stores that still carry postcards.

Fill your pens and mark these dates on your calendars: September 1: World Letter Writing Day and October 1: World Postcard Day

I figured if anyone would be interested in promoting these special days it would be you folks on this forum!!
I would love to exchange post cards on World Post card Day. Hit me up with a PM and we can exchange addresses.

Top Bottom