What's new

two avatars alike

This is too close to the Stan the Man thread to be coincidence... :001_huh:

Edit: Oh, nevermind. I should have refreshed. The cat's out of the ba... nevermind.

Last edited:

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
I remember it like it was yesterday.... unfortunately some of Stan's finest verbage was uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh edited out....(some of the best footage was left on the Mod's cutting room floor!:lol:)

Has anyone let antdad1969 in on the joke?

It's too late now, but it might've been even funnier to let antdad1969 in at the right time. In comedy, timing is everything.

Last edited:
I am the guy with the Sofia Loren avatar (in color). There is another person whom joined our group in January with a Sofia Loren avatar (b/w).

will the moderator do something about this

Please pm me

This is for the moderator or others that can stop this confusion.

Maybe if there were a T-s-t-e-b-i-n-s-B you'd have something to worry about, LOL! :lol::lol:

Wait, you mean you're NOT Sofia Loren? Damn, I shouldn't take avatars so literally. TstebinsB, please kindly disregard all of the amorous billets-doux I've been PM'ing.

- M.

Guys, this thread was great for me! Not one of my best days.
Your humor and wit is simply terrific!
I'm going to bed with one of these :biggrin: on my face instead of a sad one. Thanks and goodnite, bb tomorrow.

FWIW, I noticed yesterday that some guy with 25 or so posts was using the same exact avatar as me (the cover of the Frank Zappa album Weasels Ripped My Flesh, which depicts a cartoon gentleman shaving with an electric weasel and making gashes in his cheek). I PM'd the guy to ask him about it and he didn't respond, so I changed mine to a lovely photo of Clint, which better reflects my personality anyway.

:biggrin1:

FWIW, I noticed yesterday that some guy with 25 or so posts was using the same exact avatar as me (the cover of the Frank Zappa album Weasels Ripped My Flesh, which depicts a cartoon gentleman shaving with an electric weasel and making gashes in his cheek). I PM'd the guy to ask him about it and he didn't respond, so I changed mine to a lovely photo of Clint, which better reflects my personality anyway.

:biggrin1:

Yeah, I envision Clint Eastwood correcting grammar all the time. :rolleyes:
Also, I can imagine Dirty Harry saying "service with a smiley" :tongue:

Top Bottom