What's new

TVBShaving in Bulgaria? Closed? Alternatives?

A long time ago I occasionally got some hard-to-find items from the EU region from TVBShaving which I thought was in Croatia but, further research in my records suggests it was actually Sofia, Bulgaria.

The 'old' website link doesn't exist so, I assume they went out of business or were bought out. Where did they go or who replaced them as a good go to source for hard to find shaving stuff in Europe with good pricing? Post-COVID, I'm looking to buy a good variety of stuff to replenish my stock of shave supplies and options!

I believe they were in Slovenia and they had some awesome deals. The went to a vaping site then closed completely some number of years ago. Sorry, no help on another European alternative you just evoked my comments since I miss that place.

Yes, a bit of a "blast from the past" for me. I had some really great deals and products delivered by them as late as 2017 based on the orders I found.

I wish I had a store like that today to shop from. Their product selections were pretty wide and varied and as long as I had a good order size, shipping was reasonable too! They introduced me to some shave soaps and cremes I never would have tried due to the huge cost markups at most stores that had the same products.

Yeah this was pretty impressive. I ordered some really cool stuff from here and wish I had ordered more.
I remember ordering 3 bottles of floid blue from here as well as two floid genuine from here. This was a fair few years ago now and I still have all those bottles as well as everything else I ordered there. It was a good store to me too.

The prices were great, the range was decent and the shipping was fair not to mention the fact that they had no problems shipping aftershaves to Australia.

It's funny because I just ran across (I believe) their youtube channel. They did go vape crazy and changed their business model towards the end and then vanished very soon after the change.

P.S. Vaping sucks.

Top Bottom