GBBO
Foyles War
Morse and all the spin offs
GoT
Alone in the Wilderness

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Oy, there's a lot & I'm sure I won't get them all in one reply, but here goes.

Band of Brothers
The Pacific
Game of Thrones
The Knick
Eastbound and Down
Breaking Bad
Deadwood
Better Call Saul
Veep
Chernobyl
Ozark
Community
House of Cards
Fauda
Vice Principals
Boardwalk Empire
The Sopranos
Summer Heights High
Big Love

Be easier to say everything on HBO no? :laugh:

Sometime in the '80s there was a mega production TV series, staring Robert Mitchum and an entire ensemble cast, called Winds of War and War & Remembrance, subsequently.

A couple of years ago I watched it again.

Sometime in the '80s there was a mega production TV series, staring Robert Mitchum and an entire ensemble cast, called Winds of War and War & Remembrance, subsequently.

A couple of years ago I watched it again.
Yes that was a mini-series. Never watched it but remember the ads for it.

The Scottish comedy series Still Game and all the Star Treks except for the latest one.

I wouldn't watch STD just like I wouldn't touch a woman with a STD.

“Lonesome Dove” the original made for TV mini series adapted from Larry McMurtry‘s Pulitzer Prize book of the same name.

My wife and I weren't feeling well Fri night and yesterday after our COVID shot so we binge watched Peaky Blinders. First tv show in recent memory I can say I have watched fully twice.

I now have a strange desire to have my first cigarette in 6-7 years. 🤢

My wife and I are more likely to rewatch shows we enjoy then start something new. Our 2 most rewatched shows, especially at the end of the night when we don't want to think, can't decide or just need a laugh are:

Corner Gas (Amazon Prime IMDB channel) - no matter how many times we've seen them, they still makes us laugh. The 2 best, from the last season, are "Cat River Daze" (especially if you're familiar with The Cat Came Back song and Archie comics), and "Get The F Off My Lawn" (a wind storm blows the F&E off the Cafe sign). Classics. My wife and I both agree that Hank should have been cast as the 1st Spiderman. That would have been an awesome movie. Hollywood blew it....again.

Waiting For God (Britbox) - an early 90s show. If you're retired and like Brit comedy, it's a must watch. I bought the DVD collection because for several years Britbox was only running 3 seasons. A month after I bought the DVDs Britbox added the final two seasons.

Last edited:
Top Bottom