What's new

TV Shows You've Watched The Entire Series More Than Once

Deadwood

Al-Swearengen-deadwood-20807784-1692-2560.jpg

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Well, several from my childhood that I watched perpetually on reruns, and almost certainly saw each episode multiple times. Gilligan's Island. Hogan's Heroes.

As an adult ...

Babylon 5
Sherlock Holmes w. Jeremy Brett
The Sandbaggers

Arrested Development.

Oh, should this guy watch a low-def show from 20 years ago on his $8,000 television? Come on!

Doctor Who (Eccleston, Tennant and Smith only)

Doctor Who (original series). With the current resurrection, I've watched most of the ones you mention, and some of the Capaldi, multiple times. I became less enthused toward the end of Capaldi's run, and his death-show was the last episode I watched (and the only one up to that point I didn't buy the DVD/Bluray of.)

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Doctor Who (original series). With the current resurrection, I've watched most of the ones you mention, and some of the Capaldi, multiple times. I became less enthused toward the end of Capaldi's run, and his death-show was the last episode I watched (and the only one up to that point I didn't buy the DVD/Bluray of.)

I never got into Capaldi. I didn't buy any DVDs after Smith.

Sherlock Holmes w. Jeremy Brett

That is something I do want to get on DVD

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
when he got cast as the Doctor, I was hoping we were going to get Malcolm Tucker only slightly watered down for the Dr Who audience. This is about all we got of that:

I watched his first episode as the Doctor, and he was outshone by all his supporting actors. Not just Clara, Strax, Vastra and Jenny, but the baddie too. I watched a couple of mid-season episodes, and he didn't appear much stronger then. I watched a couple with Jodie Whittaker, and she didn't seem to have reclaimed the Doctor's presence either. I can imagine a Dalek or Cyberman being scared of Eccleston, Smith and Tennant, but not the latter two.

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
I've never watched an entire series of any show more than once. The ones I've watched the entire series of are;

Mad Men
Breaking Bad
Better Call Saul
Stranger Things
Dexter
The Crown
The Great British Bake Off
Downton Abbey
Foyle's War
Grantchester
The Inbetweeners
Monarch of the Glen
To Serve Them All My Days
Band of Brothers
The Pacific
John Adams
Horatio Hornblower

The only ones I plan on watching a second time are Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul.

I did recently learn that you can stream the entire series of Miami Vice for free from NBC's website, so I may give that one a go. Watched a ton of those with my brother when we were growing up, but don't think I can say I've seen every episode.

Currently am working my way through Are you being served? and am getting ready to start the first season of The Wire.

Last edited:
Top Bottom