What's new

Tuscany Per Uomo

Masculine mega-bomb for those who haven't sampled it. The only thing you need to do is get past the first 5 minutes after application because the initial scent is straight KEROSENE. (Well, gasoline, turpentine, whatever, the first whiff is definitely in the "fuel" category, or perhaps "bug killer"?) But then, the good part. Unlike real gasoline, (in which the smell stays on your hand all day long when you get some on it at the gas pump), it quickly fades and is replaced by an awesome licorice/leather/sandalwood/spice. If you like "manly" smelling colognes, GET this.

I used to haunt a bar where there was also a Dunkin' Donuts in the same strip mall. I would often get something at the Dunkin' before heading to the bar. One time I went in (wearing a liberal dose of Tuscany in preparation for the next several hours at the tavern) and the person at the register told me I "smelled like MONEY". Well, even though it was a dude and not a girl, I appreciated it and the next time around (after first buying a new bottle, of course) I gave him my 1/2 full bottle so he could "smell like money" too.

proxy.php

Last edited:
I like the smell, but I found it pretty weak with regards to performance.

Maybe my decant was tampered with?

I haven't taken note of how long it lasts lately but I do find it is pretty strong for the first 2 or 3 hours at least? I have gotten compliments on it even though I think my skin is like a "black hole" which absorbs most colognes immediately and renders them unnoticeable to others. I usually have to OVER-apply (to most) to be noticed, but I don't think that was the case with Tuscany?

Top Bottom