What's new

Turkish Copper and Tin Shaving Bowls

We are excited to be able to offer Handcrafted Copper and Tin Shaving Bowls made in Turkey!

Each one-of-a-kind bowl is handcrafted out of copper and lined in tin. It is 2.5" tall, 4.75" diameter across the top, 3.25" diameter at the base and weighs about 4 ounces. We have a limited quantity of these bowls.

David, those are SO tempting. That sort of utensil is precisely the kind of thing I look for in this little insanity we call wet shaving. I am resisting...

$916.jpg$924.jpg

How could you resist these, Todd? One gentleman purchased two this week!

Temptation is at your fingertips! Our limited supply of Turkish Tin and Copper shaving bowls won't last forever so get yours NOW!

...........i went to your site and i didn't see anything to purchase.............. do you sell by way of the internet?

..................can you post a direct link to these great looking shaving bowls???

...........i went to your site and i didn't see anything to purchase.............. do you sell by way of the internet?

..................can you post a direct link to these great looking shaving bowls???

It's very simple. You go to the home page, press "Shop" and that brings you to the shopping area. You can also click "Our Products" and either "Bar Soap" "Bath Salts" or "Shaving" and that will bring you to the same area. Here's a direct link to the shaving bowls:

http://shop.stonecottagesoapworks.com/Shaving/Shaving-Bowls/

:001_smile

Top Bottom