What's new

Tuberose

Any ideas for something that smells like Jabones de Joserra Tuberose that is less frighteningly expensive? Even with black friday discounts this is a bit of a stretch for me.

Grooming Dept released one called Pasión - Pear, Ginger, Tuberose, Narcissus, Hay, Honey, Amber, Leather, Patchouli, Musks.

Maybe you can find on a BST.

Though not mentioned in the official scent profile, Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements "Gardens of Bali" reminds me strongly of the tuberose flowers/leis I loved when I lived in Hawaii. It is a seasonal release and not currently available. If it comes out again next summer/fall try a cologne sample and see what you think.

I faintly recall TubeRose snuff!!

proxy.php

Grooming Dept released one called Pasión - Pear, Ginger, Tuberose, Narcissus, Hay, Honey, Amber, Leather, Patchouli, Musks.

Maybe you can find on a BST.
That is a limited edition soap that I suspect will be very hard to find. It happens to have one of the best bases Mo has ever made--Kairos SE with lamb tallow and emu oil. The scent is exquisite. If you find it, jump on it. It is one of my favorite soaps in my collection.
1670113662534.png

Top Bottom