What's new

Tube Cream from Israel

Just hit back from an amazing vacation in Israel.
Saw this at the local supermarket and had to try it.
While it says menthol on it...it was more fruity/flowery.
Scent aside, it did give a great shave.

Anyone else ever try it?

proxy.php

proxy.php

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
That's neat! Never heard of it but I may have to try and get my hands on some.

This cream is now named 'SHAVING CREAM' but it is a very old formula that was called 'Levandor' and was made by the 'Shemen' factory in Haifa later acquired by Henkel International.

The Levandor box was uniquely triangular so easy to stack up. (http://img2.timg.co.il/forums/1_174047295.jpg)

The production moved to the current maker Tropical Dagil some where in 2006.

Looking at an old tube of Lavendor from the 1960s of and the current product the ingredients a d composition are identical. So a very nice cream that is almost like a time capsule of 1960's Israel. The cost is ₪9 which is about two bucks.

This cream is now named 'SHAVING CREAM' but it is a very old formula that was called 'Levandor' and was made by the 'Shemen' factory in Haifa later acquired by Henkel International.

The Levandor box was uniquely triangular so easy to stack up. (http://img2.timg.co.il/forums/1_174047295.jpg)

The production moved to the current maker Tropical Dagil some where in 2006.

Looking at an old tube of Lavendor from the 1960s of and the current product the ingredients a d composition are identical. So a very nice cream that is almost like a time capsule of 1960's Israel. The cost is ₪9 which is about two bucks.

Tov shem m'shemen tov

לא, אני אף פעם לא ניסיתי את התרגיל הזה .

יום המות מיום הולדו

jonnymontreal, did you see the tubes of MEM cream in any stores? That's the Israeli brand I've heard of.
Yup, MEM is still there.
Almost bought one but it seemed to be too similar to proraso red...which I don't like.
I have to say the above gives a great shave.

באיזה קרם אתה משתמש?

You just get back from Israel and all you have to tell us is the shaving cream you used?
And the tons of shawarma-laffa I ate, the lemon Popsicles, the "american" peanuts.
And then there was the heat...which for those that enjoy it, twas plentiful .
And finally the women. ...a true sight to behold lol.
How's that :)

And the tons of shawarma-laffa I ate, the lemon Popsicles, the "american" peanuts.
And then there was the heat...which for those that enjoy it, twas plentiful .
And finally the women. ...a true sight to behold lol.
How's that :)

The women of Israel are a best kept secret. They are fabulous.

Top Bottom