What's new

trying out the de blades in my sampler pack

so finally got around to the head shave,
had two shark super stainless de blades in my sampler pack and fancied giving the gillette slim and gillette black beauty long handle a whizz so figured I'd do half and half

another cold water shave and straight on setting 9 for both,
I can confirm the shark sensed blood coming for a mile away and so i got the one weeper lool 🦈🦈🦈😅😅😅

anyways these shark super stainless are nice, very sharp and smooth too 🦈🦈🦈

Screenshot_2022-07-29-19-30-52-89_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg

so today i gave the treet black beauty ago, honestly after the first stroke i thought maybe im onto something but the more i used it the more i realised its not sharp enough and the smoothness is a bit meh to be honest, i'd rate it as an average blade at best as it caused me some irritation tbh but that was only whilst shaving, feels okay now, would i personally get a 100 of these blades? honest answer is no

View attachment 1288760
I found the Treet blades to be pretty mediocre in most of my "newer" model vintage razors such as Techs, Super Speeds, & all the Adjustbles.. OTOH, they work really well in my "older" vintage razors such as the Old Type, New Improved, Goodwill, New LC & SC, Sheraton.
No matter where you use them, they're basically a one-and-done blade.

Reactions: saj
I found the Treet blades to be pretty mediocre in most of my "newer" model vintage razors such as Techs, Super Speeds, & all the Adjustbles.. OTOH, they work really well in my "older" vintage razors such as the Old Type, New Improved, Goodwill, New LC & SC, Sheraton.
No matter where you use them, they're basically a one-and-done blade.
From what I remember I think some people usually only seemed get a couple of uses out the street black beautys

I've only tried the black beauty got many other treets to try out so will see how they go but I do like the look of the treet black beauty de blafes

Top Bottom