Couple of goodies on the way!

Attachments

• 67A8E57F-C77A-4378-8B82-311D092A033D.png
    67A8E57F-C77A-4378-8B82-311D092A033D.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 29
  • ACA8E753-9825-40AD-9D17-5A1C0D16C15E.png
    ACA8E753-9825-40AD-9D17-5A1C0D16C15E.png
    767.6 KB · Views: 29
I've been wanting to get me some Clubman to try out. Interested to hear how you like it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I am a huge fan of not buying anything new; I have been on a voluntary buying sabbatical since my first, almost reckless months of trying everything. I'm no minimalist: I've just found the perfect (for me) combo of brush, razor, and blades. I roll through my pretty huge stack of creams and soaps, knowing now which ones I will replace when needed. I have three go-to aftershaves.

But this doesn't mean that I won't be buying something new that comes down the pike. Another MdC soap does have my name on it.

Both are great, congratulations! Clubman is a classic scent. Personna Lab Blues are one of my favorite blades. THe first shave the Lab Blues will get some of the coating worked off, then shaves 2 on are superb! I usually get 10 - 15 wonderful shaves with each blade.

I am a huge fan of not buying anything new; I have been on a voluntary buying sabbatical since my first, almost reckless months of trying everything. I'm no minimalist: I've just found the perfect (for me) combo of brush, razor, and blades. I roll through my pretty huge stack of creams and soaps, knowing now which ones I will replace when needed. I have three go-to aftershaves.

But this doesn't mean that I won't be buying something new that comes down the pike. Another MdC soap does have my name on it.
I lied; minutes after I posted my self-congratulatory entry about how good I was at not buying stuff, I went on Maggard's and bought TWO MdC shaving soaps: Rose, which I am just running out of, and Agrumes, which I never read anything about, but I love citrus scents, so I should be set. Does my birthday next week assuage the guilt?

any excuse is a good excuse to spoil ones self :3 i like rose ...Well ive only had one rose cream it was tobs...but loved it...i also like citrus its a nice scent all year...

Can't go wrong with those Personna Lab Blue blades. I use them too. Exactly packaging. Smooth blades for sure and is definitely sharp enough for course beards.

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk
Thats exactly what i need my growth may or may not look coarse...its a browny orangish colour ...black in some lights...but its very scratchy and the hair itself is thick same as the hair on my head its very thick

if its decent it will become my new go to its a good price for a big bottle

it was almost a year ago during this month when I bought my first bottle.

I recoiled in horror as it was a new and different scent compared to anything I'd worn before. couldn't wash the smell off my hands!!!!!!

then the scent grew on me quickly........

it has tremendous longevity. you break a sweat and poof......it comes out punching again. get rained on.......same result.

pure unbridled awesomeness I say!!!!!

camo

I lied; minutes after I posted my self-congratulatory entry about how good I was at not buying stuff, I went on Maggard's and bought TWO MdC shaving soaps: Rose, which I am just running out of, and Agrumes, which I never read anything about, but I love citrus scents, so I should be set. Does my birthday next week assuage the guilt?

Of course! What do expect from fellow enablers?

Top Bottom