What's new

Trying beard again

So back in the day I was able to grow out my beard pretty well, not any really issues. These days I’m having a really hard time with “beardruff”, scaly, red, itchy. Only around the mustache and chin area, everything else is fine. Not sure if the mask wearing is causing the issue (work in the medical field). I’ve tried beard oil, and beard balm and after a week or so, it begins… I just shaved my head (accepting the thinning) and want to grow out my beard badly! Any products, methods anyone can recommend would be
Most appreciated!!!

I had the same problem all throughout my 40s & early 50s. I've been growing a beard now for a few months and am not having that problem. One thing I can think of that I'm doing differently is drinking a lot of water (as opposed to sugary drinks), which has really been good for my skin and hair.

I always use both beard oil and beard butter. I found out as I got older and my beard turned more and more white, I had to use more product to keep the beardruff and itching at bay.

I had the same problem all throughout my 40s & early 50s. I've been growing a beard now for a few months and am not having that problem. One thing I can think of that I'm doing differently is drinking a lot of water (as opposed to sugary drinks), which has really been good for my skin and hair.
Yes, water best for mind and body

Top Bottom