What's new

Trumpers spanish leather shaving cream

I haven't tried the cream, but I just got a sample of their Spanish Leather cologne so I see a tub in my (near) future!

Is this a new product from them?

Edit: Just saw it on the site, at the bottom of the Spanish leather page. I guess they're not too excited to promote it?

I have the GFT Spanish Leather splash and to me it bests my T&H Spanish Leather Cologne. I will want to try their Spanish Leather Cream for sure.

Is this a new product from them?

Edit: Just saw it on the site, at the bottom of the Spanish leather page. I guess they're not too excited to promote it?
Yes the man at the trumpers shop said it came in the day I brought it and I was the first to buy it, the only thing is it won't be available in a tub.

I'm eager to try this one.

It looks like a plastic tube, from the pictures on the site. Is that so, oddfellow?

I just got the email update from Trumper on this. I really like the AS, so I am definitely going to try to get some of this cream.

I wondered if anyone had heard of or tried this yet. While I am quite pleased that Trumper is finally making a shaving product in Spanish Leather scent, I still wonder at times just what in thunder is going on at Curzon street. Red plastic tubes? For that matter, plastic tubes on any of their products? When I got into this little obsession all the major players in the English market used painted metal tubes for their shave creams. As far as I know none of them do anymore. What a shame. At the price points they charge the packaging and presentation do become a factor. Just the usual grumping about but come on Trumper, use some imagination and ship this in something that does NOT look like it came from Great Clips. I wouldn't mind trying it though.

Cheers, Todd

$home_image.jpg

Last edited:
Just smelled it at Merz loop location and was the only scent that truly made an impression on me. That's my next purchase once I start running low on my existing stock of usuals. How is its lather performance? Good glide and cushion? Moisturizing? Never have used their products...

I picked up a tube a couple weeks ago (at Trumpers) but have yet to try it ... in the past couple weeks I've bought about 7 or 8 new products and am still just working my way through them.

It's good stuff. Lathers well and smells great. Never been a trumper fan, but it has me eyeing some Coconut and Limes in the tube as well.

I did ask Trumper a while ago and they said they aren't currently any plans in introducing the Spanish Leather or Eucris in a tub, but that this may be reviewed later, I presume depending on the popularity of the travel tubes. A similar thing happened with the GFT one when that came out. If it comes out in a bowl I will definitely buy.

OK, just used mine for the first time. I expected to like the scent, and it didn't disappoint. Anyone who grew up on English Leather or Russian Leather should like this a lot. Wasn't sure what to expect from the performance. Put a dollop in my scuttle reached for my M&F Emillion style brush and as I moved it near to the scuttle the cream exploded into lather before I even touched it. Well, maybe it did take me a few seconds. But truthfully this stuff is in the running for fastest lather ever. And, as I reported in another thread, this was absolutely the closest, smoothest shave I've ever had (although I attribute much of that to the Gillette "White Platinum" blade I used).

Last edited:
Received a sample of this stuff from another member. If it was sold in a tub, I would buy 2. Smells wonderful and performs just the same.

Just tried this as part of the GFT sampler pack. Marvellous scent and the best wet shave I've ever had! Can't believe this is still only available in a tube.

Top Bottom