What's new

Trumper's GFT cream

What do you guys think of this one? I got a sample recently, and was pleased to find that it smells good, performs well, and is not at all irritating on my sensitive skin (which surprised me a little). In fact, I found it less irritating than Trumper's rose, which is supposedly for sensitive skin but which I gave up on quite a while ago.

Haven't had it in quite a while, but I love the scent. I may have to order some. If they had this scent in soap, I would have to get some for sure.

I recently just purchased the GFT shaving cream and really like it. Trumper's Sandalwood was my go-to shaving cream for several years. Last year, I added Trumper's Almond to the rotation. I think the GFT shaving cream performs just as well as both the Sandalwood and the Almond. I have never had a problem with any of the Trumper's creams irritating my skin. I think that anyone who likes the GFT cologne would like the shaving cream.

Jason

I didn't get GFT cream in my sample pack, but I got the cologne, and wish I got the cream sample as well. Ordered a tube of GFT from TESC since they have free shipping, I am waiting eagerly. It looks like customs has taken hold of it for longer than usual, it better be full when it arrives...

From similar reports by overseas friends, I'm convinced EU customs inspectors open our stuff and sniff....

If they sniffed mine they must have extremely sensitive noses. Tube seal wasn't broken, and I didn't get much of a scent after breaking it. Will use it tomorrow, if I can resist the urge to try out my tropical mix idea: Trumpers coconut and Salter sublime citrus.

I used it today. Great cream. Always gives me a great shave. Face feels great afterwards. Smells exactly like the cologne.

Cologne scented cream, allergic reaction. What a surprise.

I have to compliment GFT on the scent though. The cream is as true to the cologne as possible. And it really comes out as soon as you start lathering.

I have a tub of GFT cream. Great scent, decent shave. It does seem to dry my face out more than some others, but no more than any other Geo. F. Trumper cream.

I have a tub of GFT cream. Great scent, decent shave. It does seem to dry my face out more than some others, but no more than any other Geo. F. Trumper cream.

GFT almond and Coconut are specifically aimed at people with sensitive skin so hope my pot of GFT almond will not dry out my face, but provide me with a smooth great shave :w00t:

If you're not a fan of the GFT scent then try the TOBS Jermyn Street cream. One of the better, if not the best cologne scented shaving cream I have ever smelled !!!

I have not tried the GFT scent yet, but recently received a tub of the Trumpers Coconut Oil cream and if the GFT performs as well and the Coconut Oil does, it's a keeper. Seriously some very nice lather that was slick and offered great protection.

Top Bottom