What's new

Trumper soaps

I'm about to place and order and thinking about to through in a couple of Trumper soaps. I have never tried either the soaps nor the creams but have heard many recommendations.

Mainly looking for the lime, but do you have any recommendation for the other one? Maybe coconut?

It's a personal preference thing, but my vote would be for either the Violet or Rose. They are both excellent soaps with nice scents.

I have rose, sandalwood, violet & coconut soaps (I have poor impulse control :wink:) and can highly recommend them all!

Sandalwood also seems like an option. Specially since I have never had a sandalwood cream or soap and I had heard good things about this one.

But I have set my limit to two, I think...:rolleyes:

The only one I have is the Coconut, and it is excellent. I expect you can't go wrong with any of them.

Got the Sandalwood. Haven't tried any others, and likely won't. Not due to anything bad with the soap...exactly the opposite. Really enjoy smell, and the lather seems to work well for me. Basically, going with the old "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" adage on this one.

Got the Sandalwood. Haven't tried any others, and likely won't. Not due to anything bad with the soap...exactly the opposite. Really enjoy smell, and the lather seems to work well for me. Basically, going with the old "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" adage on this one.

Well, well, that attitude just won't do. You have to gather all your money, along with anybody else's that you can get your hands on and start ordering many more to keep it company. :001_smile

Just kidding, really. (yea right, resistance IS futile) But seriously, if you can resist the temptation to try everything out there, and work simply on technique it will pay dividends in the long run. Then you can go crazy with the AD's and really start to enjoy yourself.

Welcome to B&B

Bob

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
My three suggestions, in order of preference would be;

1. The Rose
2. The Rose
3. The Rose

Top Bottom