What's new

Truefitt & Hill Wellington Silvertip Shaving Brush

I remember when you first got that brush...and you've still never used it? Let's get going, man!
You're completely right, I need to put it to good use. I've been dealing with some "health" issues lately and haven't really taken care of myself lately, including not having shaved in months (as much as its a passion of mine). Seems like all I've been doing is satisfying my acquisition disorders (lately with Victorian/Edwardian shaving soap scuttles/mugs).

Pedigree,
My guess these England companies have the same supplier 😅

Your TOBS brush looks really nice! You should totally give it a try and let us know what you think :)

Screenshot 2023-04-15 at 23.26.56.png

Well, guys, based on your positive feedback and my huge desire to buy this brush I’ve made an order! Thank you!

When it comes, I’ll show you how it looks like and tell you my first expressions! I’m sure this topic would be helpful to other people who’s looking answers about TH brushes! Keep in touch!

Well, guys, based on your positive feedback and my huge desire to buy this brush I’ve made an order! Thank you!

When it comes, I’ll show you how it looks like and tell you my first expressions! I’m sure this topic would be helpful to other people who’s looking answers about TH brushes! Keep in touch!
Nice! Enjoy!

Mail call 📫

My first impression of the product is very positive. From the packaging to the brush itself, it exudes quality, elegance, and English minimalism. Compared to the Duke 3 from Simpson, the handle is slightly larger, but it fits perfectly in my hand.

The knot is dense and soft, and the bulb form looks great. Although I have not used it yet, I have already prepared a SOTD for the evening and I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Thanks to all of you, you've helped me to get the right decision.

silver.jpg

sotd19.jpg

Mail call 📫

My first impression of the product is very positive. From the packaging to the brush itself, it exudes quality, elegance, and English minimalism. Compared to the Duke 3 from Simpson, the handle is slightly larger, but it fits perfectly in my hand.

The knot is dense and soft, and the bulb form looks great. Although I have not used it yet, I have already prepared a SOTD for the evening and I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Thanks to all of you, you've helped me to get the right decision.

View attachment 1640733
View attachment 1640734
Beautiful brush, Bauhaus! Congratulations!

Top Bottom