What's new

Truefitt & Hill "Ultimate" Shaving Cream Review Discussion....

Joel, this stuff is like Nancy Boy. It can't hold as much water as other creams. I have found that I have to use more cream and have to shake more water out of my brush to make it work.

With The Grain said:
outside of the scent i dont mind this stuff and get a decent shave out of it. is there anyway to delete the 0% mistake votes in review section on this product, it's killing the rating

Sorry guys. My message has been deleted.

With The Grain said:
i think the votes are still being counted in the poll :confused:
WTG,
You could be right, then again you could be wrong.. If you don't say anything, but just rate, the numbers go into the calculations without anyone knowing or seeing it. Not a real strong suite unless you are looking for nonattribution..

With The Grain said:
guenron said:
WTG,
You could be right, then again you could be wrong.. If you don't say anything, but just rate, the numbers go into the calculations without anyone knowing or seeing it. Not a real strong suite unless you are looking for nonattribution..
is there anyone who can see the individual votes
No one of whom I am aware. Although my familiarity with the inner workings of the review software is slim to none, it appears to have some very real design deficiencies. It is "Nifty" though.

guenron said:
No one of whom I am aware. Although my familiarity with the inner workings of the review software is slim to none, it appears to have some very real design deficiencies. It is "Nifty" though.

From what I understand - it can be made so that individuals are "forced" to comment when they review - thus you are able to see everyones review. Since the review system is a 3rd party package - is is not fully customizable, and will take a bit of "getting used to" - as it is not a "forum" but a review system. Regardless - it seems to be working great, and is mighty helpful/fun!!

Top Bottom