What's new

Truefitt & Hill Grafton trouble

I took a regular bottle of this, not a sample, on a trip. It didn't break or anything, still worked the same, but I found that on both ends of the trip, it seemed to have leaked into the cap. Is this to be expected, or do I have a defective bottle? If I have a defective bottle, do I have to just get used to it, or is there a fix of some sort?

I took a regular bottle of this, not a sample, on a trip. It didn't break or anything, still worked the same, but I found that on both ends of the trip, it seemed to have leaked into the cap. Is this to be expected, or do I have a defective bottle? If I have a defective bottle, do I have to just get used to it, or is there a fix of some sort?

My bottle of Grafton has a lid that will not tighten down. I put it in a ziplock baggy and make sure to put it in a pocket of my bag so that it remains upright at all times and have not had much of an issue...

So you figure it's a matter of having it on its side? I hadn't thought of that. Thanks.

When you went on your trip did you fly or drive? Did you go to high altitudes or low altitudes in comparison to where you live?

Pressure changes can cause some seepage in lots of toiletry bottles/containers.

I find this all the time with my saline solution, aftershaves, colognes, etc.

When you went on your trip did you fly or drive? Did you go to high altitudes or low altitudes in comparison to where you live?

Pressure changes can cause some seepage in lots of toiletry bottles/containers.

I drove from western Massachusetts to New Jersey and back. No high altitude involved. I think it's just an orientation issue, where laying it down allowed it to leak.

Top Bottom