What's new

Truefitt and Hill Luxury Shaving Soap-Return the Volley!

With my recent test amonials of British hard shaving soaps made by houses other than the three Ts, it was time for one of the Ts to show off. Truefitt and Hill Luxury Shaving Soap is an excellent offering and just the soap to do it. Having a faint scent of citrus, it wastes no time whipping up a ton of super slick and wet lather.

full

Please excuse me for recycling my SOTD pic, but it shows the Shavemac Seifenschaummeister after four passes with these super suds! Using the tools pictured, it was an A+ shave day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed again, Ron! I tried this stuff for the first time last week, and had the shave of the year. My face has never felt better afterward.

I think there is some lavender mixed in with the citrus notes.

Scotto said:
Agreed again, Ron! I tried this stuff for the first time last week, and had the shave of the year. My face has never felt better afterward.

I think there is some lavender mixed in with the citrus notes.
I believe you are correct. Lavender has a way of providing a sense of well being and I must admit, I felt very well after that shave. :smile:

guenron said:
Please excuse me for recycling my SOTD pic, but it shows the Shavemac Seifenschaummeister after four passes with these super suds!

Recycling? Looks like your showing off!! :001_tt2: :eek: :wink:

I have a cake of this soap and I'm not sure what to think. It seemed to make a good lather thick lather after some work, but I didn't find it slick at all. Is this common? This is my first soap so I don't have another experience with a soap to compare it with.

Andrew

All soaps can appear lacking in the slick department if you don't get the water/soap ratio correct. T&H is great. As Mr. Sticky said, try experimenting with the water.

This is the soap that "popped my cherry" into the world of hard soaps. I will never forget T&H LSS. This stuff rocks my world.:biggrin: :eek:

Top Bottom