What's new

Triton

I started to use the single "use & toss" method for blades a few months back,since mathematically ,I have enough to last another 100 years worth of shaves,and I already hit age 65.The exception is for blades unknown to me.The Triton is a blade I have never tried,made in Germany by the company that produces Croma Diamant ,a blade I rate as mediocre.I finished up shave #6 with the Triton today,and it was still a good shave.The first 5 shaves were smooth and trouble free,with every shave utilizing the same fat handle Tech.I have no doubt I could have squeezed out another shave or 2,but at 6 fine shaves I am satisfied and impressed.A real bargain at it's low price,highly recommended:thumbup1:.

Attachments

• $IMG_0010.jpg
    $IMG_0010.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 125
  • $IMG_0011.jpg
    $IMG_0011.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 125
I wonder if Feintechnik will continue to innovate with DE production since they were acquired by Harry's and will be primarily focused on the cartridge market and competition with Gillette and Schick.

I think they will,since they have all the tooling.The variety may be cut down to one or 2 labels,I think they have several at the moment.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Thanks for the tip.
p.s It seems these are NOS blades. "Made in German Democratic Republic".

Last edited:
......Possibly yes !...I have not seen these over the years,they are in perfect condition.

Sure they are from DDR, look at the upper-right simbol and compare with old DDR flag
$de-ddr.gif

Berlin's wall was destroyed on 9th November 1989, this means you have 25 year old blades

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Tried to buy these but they said they don't ship to where I live. Tough luck, I really wanted to try these.

Last edited:
I have priced shipping from Spain by http://www.giftsandcare.com and it's shocking. It's not their fault, just the price of international cartage. It's approx. $14 for 100 blades. No thanks.

Gifts and care doesn't seem to sell Triton blades

ebay seller sends from Germany, not Spain, post rates from Germany are much better than from Spain, i can get those blades sent from Germany to Spain for just 4€, but if i were to send those blades from Spain to Germany it would cost 8.79 € (calculated 240g as letter not registered).

Spain's post has crazy rates, don't take them as example of european rates

Gifts and care doesn't seem to sell Triton blades

ebay seller sends from Germany, not Spain, post rates from Germany are much better than from Spain, i can get those blades sent from Germany to Spain for just 4€, but if i were to send those blades from Spain to Germany it would cost 8.79 € (calculated 240g as letter not registered).

Spain's post has crazy rates, don't take them as example of european rates

I know that & it doesn't matter as I am not paying it. From Germany to here is 9.95 Euros or $12.71 for a mere 10 Souplex blades.

Top Bottom