What's new

Triple Milled Soaps

Klar soaps. Not only triple milled, they are quintuple milled.
How’s the scent on those? I remember back in the day they were on my short list for the longest time. I just never got around to it. I remember they came in the metal tin which I thought was cool.

Don't forget Provence Sante, a great affordable French triple milled puck with shea and karite butter (and luzenac talcum). My vervain and linden puck had a heavenly scent and lasted a very long time. I should replace it for another $11, some wonderful soaps are so inexpensive!
Provence Sante is simply a lovely soap. For the price I bought a puck just to use in the shower.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
If a person would like to treat them selves for a nice mild spicy scent that is tallow based triple milled soap the last time I looked is Speick stick :001_wub::thumbup:with excellent lather qualities that folks like in a soap.
I bought this a while back and have been really been enjoying it and the old timers where right about it saying it was great stuff. I just trim a little off with my pocket knife and press into my bowl, usually enough for 2 days and just makes great lather. You are not going to get much better than that for a triple milled soap and can be taken with you on holidays because it is small stick. The price is a little high per OZ but it is worth it IMO but it lasts a long time. A little Harder than a Tabac puck & a nicer scent.
If you like to face lather it is great for that & travel convenience also.

Tabac :thumbsup:- flowery clean type of scent with excellent lather qualities.
Razorock :thumbsup:- What the puck hard soap, true mid range scents, Lime, orange & Blue barber have excellent lather qualities.
Haslinger Schafmilch:thumbup:- nice clean mild scent with excellent lather qualities.
(Used some Speick for my morning shave today!)
SOTD,  Sep 16th 2021.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Last edited:
Top Bottom