What's new

Triple Edge Razor

Interesting. Is the triangle base as long as a common safety bar or is the cutting edge smaller? Also, would it be used as a facial shaver or say for women's shaving?

It is a Maktor, British-made, I believe pre-WWII. It provides for some simple blade gap options because not all the triangle sides are exactly the same.

Here are some pics:

Last edited:
Interesting. Is the triangle base as long as a common safety bar or is the cutting edge smaller? Also, would it be used as a facial shaver or say for women's shaving?

Don't know about the women but here a comparison pic.

I hope nobody from Gillette sees this. They have the Mach III, Mach III Turbo, the Fusion, now this will inspire them to create the Warp Drive. "With a triple 6-blade cartridge carousel at each end, 36total blades, nothing shaves you closer, faster."

This looks pretty cool, though. It'd be a beeyayetch trying to get blades, though.

I saw one of these a while ago online, but it wasn't as pretty as the two that have been pictured in this thread.

Those things rule.

Clipping DE blades, then superglueing them in a triangle might be enough to get it useable.

Also, Personna does do custom blades, probably be a bit pricey but I would think worth it just be be able to use it.

I hope nobody from Gillette sees this. They have the Mach III, Mach III Turbo, the Fusion, now this will inspire them to create the Warp Drive. "With a triple 6-blade cartridge carousel at each end, 36total blades, nothing shaves you closer, faster."

This looks pretty cool, though. It'd be a beeyayetch trying to get blades, though.

I fear you may have stirred the sleeping giant.

Top Bottom