What's new

Trip to Prague

So I went with my Love to Prague for our Anniversary. Some of you may remember we were married last year in Paris. While in Paris I hit Planet Rasoir. No such luck in Prague. I did purchase some Barbus shaving soap and cream as well as some Alpa Windsor Sport Cologne and Fougere Cologne. Prague was lovely. Not Paris, for sure, but still lovely.

The Barbus cream seems to work fairly well. I use creams mostly to shave my father with a Braun Series 9 electric. It gave a nice lather and has a pleasant scent. I'll hold on to it for Dad and will probably add the extra tubes I purchased as gifts for my friends when I give them starter kits.

happy-anniversary-cards-picture.jpg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
So I went with my Love to Prague for our Anniversary. Some of you may remember we were married last year in Paris. While in Paris I hit Planet Rasoir. No such luck in Prague. I did purchase some Barbus shaving soap and cream as well as some Alpa Windsor Sport Cologne and Fougere Cologne. Prague was lovely. Not Paris, for sure, but still lovely.

The Barbus cream seems to work fairly well. I use creams mostly to shave my father with a Braun Series 9 electric. It gave a nice lather and has a pleasant scent. I'll hold on to it for Dad and will probably add the extra tubes I purchased as gifts for my friends when I give them starter kits.
You are a blessed man my friend. Enjoy each other's company.

Would have been a good place to pick up Astra Stainless Steel (the blue ones) blades.
They used to be made there and still seem to be popular.

Available in pretty much all drugstores (at least when I went there last).

B

Would have been a good place to pick up Astra Stainless Steel (the blue ones) blades.
They used to be made there and still seem to be popular.

Available in pretty much all drugstores (at least when I went there last).

B
I buy those online. I saw blades but they were not inexpensive.

Wow! Paris wedding and Prague 1st anniversary!!
Congrats! Not many couples can match that!
Send Pics!!
Have only been once to Prague, very impressed!
Would love to return sometime!!

danube 2018-01274x.jpg

glad you enjoyed your trip.

This is when I miss living in Paris, so easy to go places. Take an early / late afternoon train to Munich, enjoy the evening and morning there take the mid day train to pragues and get there for Happy hour.

Sure you can get there faster with a plane , get there overnight with a nightjet but dang were those trip fun.

And for those of you that want to get dreaming err planing the man in seat 61 is your man

Much congrats on the anniversary! Barbus products are very decent, made in Slovakia but treated as domestic in Czechia too. I enjoy their hard soap in pucks.

Top Bottom