What's new

Trigger pull is inconsistent on Micro 9.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Wow, I did it without my glasses too. Do you shoot with corrective lenses or without?
Without, not a big issue with a hand gun, but it is almost impossible with a rifle with open sights. Plus I am cross eyed dominant. I have to close my left eye or I am all messed up.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
So I cleaned it up extremely well, and shot 100 rounds through it today. The trigger started becoming much more consistent. I may not have been patient enough as it was breaking in. Even 9mm wears your *** out after 100 rounds with that pistol.

🤔 When I was break-in firing the Kahr PM9, I actually asked the shooter next to me to help, which he enthusiastically did. Needed 250 rounds through before blessed to carry, and my hands were getting tired! 🤣

With today's shortage and prices, sure a lot of new guns aren't seeing real break-in periods.

AA

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
🤔 When I was break-in firing the Kahr PM9, I actually asked the shooter next to me to help, which he enthusiastically did. Needed 250 rounds through before blessed to carry, and my hands were getting tired! 🤣

With today's shortage and prices, sure a lot of new guns aren't seeing real break-in periods.

AA
I never thought of that. The guy next to me was shooting a Garand. It was a double ear protection day.

Top Bottom